Friday, November 4, 2011

DT CALL ~ CLOSED 11/11/11

Hello and Welcome to "Seems a Little Sketchy" Challenges.  

My name is Jenn and I also own Craft Your Passion Challenges. You may have noticed that the name on the side bar is "Triple J Designs", that would be me. My ultra boring monogram is JJJ, hence Triple J. 
I have been dabbling with making my own card sketches because I can't seem to create without one and thought it would be fun to start a separate challenge blog for just sketch challenges. 

Challenges will run every other Monday, starting November 28, 2011.

Now, I can't have a challenge blog without designers....right??
I am looking for FIVE designers that love working with sketches and are comfortable using digital stamps.

This DT Call will be open for only one week. 
I will close it on November 11, 2011 and contact the new DT over the weekend.

So, what do you need to do to apply??

Email me at seemsalittlesketchy@gmail.com with the following info :

1. Your Name
2. Your blog address
3. Contact Email
4. Any previous DT experience (not required) and a little about yourself.

***********************************

What is expected if chosen...

1. Commit to a 6 month term (November - May) with the option of renewing when your term is complete.
2. Create with my sketches and post on your blog every 2 weeks, linking back to us and the sponsor.
3. Comment on challenge entries
4. Be willing to get crazy and have fun!!!

************************************

What you will get if chosen....

1. Digital images from sponsors to work with.
2. Friendship with fellow crafters.
3. Your work showcased on our blog and internet.

So, sound like something you would like to try?? Email me!!



16 comments:

  1. Thanks for starting a new challenge blog and for the opportunity to apply for your design team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sketches! Looking forward to your first challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just became a follower of yet another of your challenge blogs! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really looking forward to the challenge of working with your sketches, and keeping my fingers crossed that you like my application for the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower and look forward to the new sketch challenges!

    divaof5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just followed and sent over an email. What a wonderful opportunity!! Can't wait to see the new challenge blog up and running in full force!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on another venture, you go girl and follow your heart!!!!
    Cannot wait for the 1st challenge.........:))
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jenn, congrats on this challenge blog. I love your Craft your passion Blog so am looking forward to what is on offer here. I have sent you an email and would love the opportunity to discuss a DT position with you. Good luck. Hugs Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great idea. I have sent you a email.

    ReplyDelete
  10. sounds like tons of fun! congrats! i'll be here to play for sure. just sent you an email.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love sketches because they take a lot of the guess work out of card creating, and you can have a beautifully, completed card in a shorter amount of time.
    I too have applied for the Design Team.
    Good Luck to us all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Jenn...Congrats on the new Challenge Blog and thanks for the opportunity to apply for the DT. This is a great idea as I rarely start a card without a sketch.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! What a great new challenge blog, I will definately be popping along to join in the fun. Thank you for the opportunity to be on your design team xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh bother!! I've been away and missed the chance to apply to be a DT member:( I was so excited too!! never mind!! i will now have to just join in the challenges once they start and apply next time around!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just found your blog and have become a follower love sketches looking forward to the challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. CONGRATULATIONS, Jenn!!! The site is super S-W-E-E-T - love it! Can't wait to see the first challenge :) xx wendy

    ReplyDelete